Saturday, September 08, 2007

To Anon:
Oh so you think I'm an ugly girl with small boobs?
And you're not happy with it?
Then thats your problem, not mines.
I can only say if visiting my blog is a torture for you, you can always leave.
And yeah of course you can continue rantin.
Judge me if you think I'm better than you.
At least I show my true identity.
What about you?
Piece of lard.


Yesterday night went to down Amk.
Met up with usuals, lepak and pooled.
Decided to go catch a movie.
Caught Naraka19, it was god damn boring!
Nearly fell asleep and couldn't stop pestering the guys to leave.
After the movie, went for prata supper.
Dirtied Ben's commando polo on purposed, he was angry but things are fine now.
Then went to Ramen shop, lepak awhile then went to market.
Chased the slipper-less, wet buttocks Aaron in the rain.
After that , cabbed home with Ben.
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home